Ticket Terms and Conditions
2018 Americas Rallycross Championship
Round 2: Circuit of the Americas, Austin, TX
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. The “Organizer” is International Merchandising Company, LLC, an Ohio limited liability company, with offices at 9601 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90210.
2. By purchasing the ticket and/or attending the event using the ticket, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
3. This ticket is a revocable license that only grants entry into the venue of the 2018 Americas Rallycross Championship event to be held at the Circuit of the Americas on 14 July 2018. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of spectators. The Organizer shall also be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who brings their own food, drinks and/or alcohol into the venue, is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance, and no refund or other remedy will be provided if the ticket holder is ejected or refused entry due to such conduct or for failure to comply with these ticket terms or any security policies prior to or following entry.
4. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any ticket, will render it void. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice at any time prior to purchase.
5. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check their ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organizer shall not be responsible for any lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets.
6. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organizer.
7. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organizer and any material filmed or recorded at the event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of the ticket holder. By entering the venue, the ticket holder consents to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the event, and grants to the Organizer, International Management Group (UK) Limited and their respective designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her voice, image, and/or likeness in any and all media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the event, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the Organizer, International Management Group (UK) Limited, their respective sponsors, licensees, advertisers and/or broadcasters, without further permission or compensation and hereby waives any and all claims or potential claims relating to such use.
8. Tickets are non-refundable and are sold subject to the Organizer’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the event.
9. Should the event be postponed no refund of the ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the ticket holder.
10. Should the event be cancelled before it starts, the ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be available for up to one month after the cancelled event.
11. Despite the Organizer taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen, personal property can be lost, stolen or damaged and injuries can be sustained (including, without limitation, as a result of noise levels, surface spray from the track and flying debris). In respect of these risks, the ticket holder acknowledges that attendance at the event is entirely at their own risk and hereby waives any and all claims or potential claims arising from such risks, damage or injuries. The Organizer, its employees, contractors or agents, and International Management Group (UK) Limited will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of the ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organizer, its employees, contractors or agents. Further, the Organizer’s, its employee’s, contractor’s or agent’s, and International Management Group (UK) Limited’s liability for any breach of any term of any ticket purchased shall not exceed the face value of the ticket. In no event shall the Organizer, its employees, contractors or agents, or International Management Group (UK) Limited be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, indirect or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, any amount paid in excess of face value to a third party for this ticket.
12. All disputes will be resolved solely by binding arbitration and all ticket purchasers waive the ability to bring claims in a class action format.
13. The ticket is issued subject to, and these conditions incorporate, the rules and regulations of the venue at which the event is staged (located at http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/ticket-policies) and shall remain the property of the Organizer who shall have the right to recall any ticket at any time. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of this ticket and the rules and regulations of the venue at which the event is staged, the terms of this ticket shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency.